Thursday, March 31, 2011

Red Rhythmic Earth/ Red Planetary Moon - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 25



TIME = ART

"THE ONLY TIME I FEEL ALIVE IS WHEN I'M PAINTING."


VINCENT VAN GOGH



Dresden Codex




Caban

Dreamspell:  Red Rhythmic Earth  (6 Caban), Kin 97

I organize in order to evolve
Balancing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Earth is the sign of Navigation and Synchronicity.  Synchronicity occurs when you are "in sync" with time integrated with the living rhythms of the moment.  Living and navigating the 13 x 20 cycles of time naturally orients you to the matrix of synchronicity, known as the synchronic order.  Solar birthday of Rene Descartes (1596), the French philosopher and scientist know as the father of modern scientific philosophy.  Also, solar birthday of Al Gore (1948).*


______________________________________


Muluc


Long Count: Red Planetary Moon (10 Muluc), Kin 49

I perfect in order to purify
Producing flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of navigation.

Galactic signature of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, who gave up writing the Sherlock Homes series in 1914 in order to help lead the Society for Psychic Research.*


___________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Red Spectral Moon






Red Moon –


Gibbous Globe –


Dissolving


Into dark Love –







Liberating Purity -


Blue-hued Bliss –

Universal Waters kiss –


In silent Unity –






©kml











No comments:

Post a Comment