Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 5, 2011 Blue Rhythmic Monkey/Blue Planetary Night - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 27

TIME = ART

"IT TAKES A LONG TIME FOR A MAN TO LOOK LIKE HIS PORTRAIT."

JAMES WHISTLER


Jade Head, Tikal, Guatemala



Chuen


Dreamspell:  Blue Rhythmic Monkey  (6 Chuen), Kin 71

I organize in order to play
Balancing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Monkey signifies play, magic and illusion:  "Know that this worldly life is no more than play and games, and boasting among you, and hoarding of money and children...this worldly life is no more than a temporary illusion." Quran 57:20.*


___________________________________________

Akbal


Long Count: Blue Planetary Night  (10 Akbal), Kin 23

I perfect in order to dream
Producing intuition
I seal the input of abundance
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of magic.

Night corresponds to Saturn.  When Galileo first discovered the rings of Saturn in 1610, he had a weak telescope and thought the planet had "ears" or "handles." Galactic signature of Ram Dass and George Orwell: "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."*


No comments:

Post a Comment