Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yellow Planetary Star/ Yellow Magnetic Sun - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 16


TIME = ART

"POOR IS THE PUPIL WHO DOES NOT SURPASS HIS MASTER."

LEONARDO DA VINCI

Aztec Sun Stone - Pietra de Sol

Lamat
Dreamspell:  Yellow Planetary Star  (10 Lamat), Kin 88

I perfect in order to beautify
Producing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Manifest art.  Visualize the beauty and abundance of the universe pouring forth in unlimited measure...There are 88 constellations  "celestial adornment" that are officially recognized by modern scientists.  Constellations are patterns in the sky that have been interpreted in many different ways - much differently in our time than by the ancients.*


___________________________________________


Ahau

Long Count:  Yellow Magnetic Sun  (1 Ahau), Kin 40

I unify in order to enlighten
Attracting life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.


_______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.


Yellow Planetary Star  


 

If Time is Art

Then Sun, Thou art

Perfection’s Star –



Shining Elegance –

Light’s Anchor –

Wisdom’s Author –



Beauty manifest –

Descent of Spirit

Into Matter –



Animating Plants and Planets –

North – South – East – West –

Into Center.



©kml







No comments:

Post a Comment