Thursday, March 3, 2011

Red Self-Existing Moon/ Red Galactic Dragon - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 25



TIME = ART

"IF I COULD SAY IT IN WORDS THERE WOULD BE NO REASON TO PAINT."

EDWARD HOPPER


Pre-Columbian Artifacts Brought to Spain from Mesoamerica



Muluc
Dreamspell:  Red Self-Existing Moon  (4 Muluc), Kin 69

I define in order to purify
Measuring flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of life force
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Moon corresponds to Mercury. The Messenger spacecraft is set to begin orbiting Mercury this year (2011) to further explore its surface.  Solar birthday of Alexander Graham Bell (1847), famous for inventing the telephone.  Galactic signature of Swami Sivananda, Dennis Hopper, Peter Max and J.K. Rowling.*


______________________________________


Imix
Long Count:  Red Galactic Dragon  (8 Imix), Kin 21

I harmonize in order to nurture
Modeling being
I seal the input of birth
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of life force.

21 is the basis of the 441 matrix (21 x 21).  The 441 mathematical matrix represents the fractal template of any galaxy with life.  The basic understanding of the Law of Time lies within this 441 matrix.*


___________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.


Moonspeak



Learn the Language

Of the Moon –

For Love and Beauty –

A new Word daily –



The Time-keeper’s Time –

Kept in Poetry –

Nature’s Tongue murmured –

In Rhythm and Rhyme –



Galaxies sail

The ethereal Brine –

In Ships of Light

Sacred Design –



My Classroom –

A Star-filled Sky –

Intimations of Duality –

Blessed Fruit –

Silver Blossoms rife –

On the Cosmic Tree of Life –





No comments:

Post a Comment