Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 4, 2011 White Overtone Dog/White Solar Wind - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 26




TIME = ART

"I HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO HIDE MY OWN EFFORTS AND WISHED MY WORKS TO HAVE THE LIGHTNESS AND JOYOUSNESS OF A SPRINGTIME WHICH NEVER LETS ANYONE SUSPECT THE LABOURS IT COST."

HENRI MATISSE


Teotihuacan, City of the Gods

Oc

Dreamspell:  White Overtone Dog  (5 Oc), Kin 70

I empower in order to love
Commanding loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of endlessness.

Galactic signature of discovery of King Tut's tomb.  First Pagan Church, Church of All Worlds, in U.S. established on this day, 1968.  Wiccan practitioners adhere to the Rule of Three: whatever a person does in life, whether good or bad, will eventually be returned threefold.*


__________________________________________


Ik


Long Count:  White Solar Wind  (9 Ik), Kin 22

I pulse in order to communicate
Realizing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Galactic signature of Henri Matisse, Richard Dawkins, and Keith Moon.*


________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.


White Spectral Wind 









White Cloud –

Or Grey or Silver-lined –

Seem Wind

Made visible and fair –

A Wedding

Of Water and Air –




Spirit Breath –

Dissolving in

Blessings of Rain –

Fleeting Illusion –

Perpetual Motion –

Constant Change –

kml





























No comments:

Post a Comment