Sunday, April 3, 2011

April 1, 2011 White Resonant Mirror/ White Spectral Dog - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 26



TIME = ART


"COLOUR IS MY DAY-LONG OBSESSION, JOY AND TORMENT."

CLAUDE MONET




Temple of the Sun, Palenque, Mexico

Etznab


Dreamspell:  White Resonant Mirror  (7 Etznab), Kin 98

I channel in order to reflect
Inspiring order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of heart.

April Fool's Day.  Look in the mirror and see if you are fooling yourself or not.*


_________________________________________



Oc


Long Count:  White Spectral Dog  (11 Oc), Kin 50

I dissolve in order to love
Releasing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the white galactic spectrum
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Dog is the compassionate one.  You are love!  Liberate the world with your love.  Open your heart.  Love never fails!  Galactic signature of Claude Monet and Lawrence Ferlinghetti.*


______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.



White Overtone Dog





Radiant newborn

Child of Dawn –

Love eternal

Shows the Way –

Loyalty makes
Bright the Day –

  Endless Heart
Reflects white Light –


Veiling
Amaranthine Night.


©kml






























No comments:

Post a Comment