Saturday, February 26, 2011

Yellow Crystal Seed/Yellow Electric Warrior - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 20



TIME = ART

"WHAT IS ONE TO THINK OF THOSE FOOLS WHO TELL ONE THAT THE ARTIST IS ALWAYS SUBORDINATE TO NATURE?  ART IS IN HARMONY PARALLEL WITH NATURE."

PAUL CEZANNE


Bonampak Mural, Chiapas, Mexico



Kan
Dreamspell:  Yellow Crystal Seed  (12 Kan), Kin 64

I dedicate in order to target
Universalizing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Crystal is the tone of cooperation.  Study the 64 codons, based on the I Ching hexagrams.  These are bio-cosmically coded condensations of particular higher-dimensional thought forms.  Solar birthday of Emile Coue (1857) French pharmacist who gave his name to a method of psychotherapy by auto-suggestion, Coueism ("Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.").*
_______________________________________


Cib
Long Count:  Yellow Electric Warrior  (3 Cib), Kin 16

I activate in order to question
Bonding fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of universal fire.

Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  "Each of us is a rainbow.  When we speak of rebuilding the rainbow bridge..." we mean putting the two halves of the brain once more into harmony with each other, unifying the flow of our intuition with our rational thinking."*


_______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.



Yellow Spectral Warrior


In the Center  -

I stand in the Pyre –



A raging Ring flames

Yellow-bright around -



Warrior am I –

Transforming Fear to Fire –



Mine the passionate

Quest for Truth –



Mine the Power doubled

On this Day of One –



Last Quarter Moon -

Last Day of Seven –



Initial Thrust

Toward Galactic Heaven.

kml



No comments:

Post a Comment