Thursday, February 24, 2011

February 21, 2011 Blue Resonant Storm/Blue Spectral Monkey - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 15



TIME = ART

"THE WHOLE WORLD, AS WE EXPERIENCE IT VISUALLY, COMES TO US THROUGH THE MYSTIC REALM OF COLOR."



HANS HOFMANN


Chac, The Rain God


Cauac
Dreamspell: Blue Resonant Storm  (7 Cauac), Kin 59

I channel in order to catalyze
Inspiring energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of magic.

Peace sign finished on this day in 1958 by British artist Gerald Holtom.  The symbol immediately caught on and became the British emblem for the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND).  By 1960, the symbol had been adopted int he U.S. to represent the peace movement and is still used by peace activists around the world.*



____________________________________


Chuen
Long Count: Blue Spectral Monkey  (11 Chuen), Kin 11

I dissolve in order to play
Releasing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Galactic signature of Valum Votan who discovered the Law of Time and wrote of prophecy.  Seli plasma corresponds to the "Avatar" Arcanum.  In Hindu tradition Kalki, referred to as the "Avatar of Apocalypse," this tenth and final manifestation of Vishnu, has yet to occur.  The Kalki avatar is expected to appear near the end of the last age of existence, called the Kali Yuga.*


_______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.




Blue Cosmic Monkey



Into the wild Sea

I dive –

Into the wild Wave –



One with the open Sky

Am I

One with the open Wing –



Into the Forest green

I wander –

Into a Mountain Spring –



I am One with these –

Sea – Sky – Wood –

Fierce and free like these am I –



The Rhythms of Nature –

Life – Death – Life

Are replicate in me –



For I am the One –

Dancing Magic –

Calling forth the Soul in Thee.

kml

 

 







































No comments:

Post a Comment