Friday, February 11, 2011

February 9, 2011 Blue Galactic Hand/Blue Crystal Storm - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 3



TIME = ART

"I LIKE LIVING IN THE 20TH CENTURY...TO ME THE WORLD HAS NEVER BEEN MORE BEAUTIFUL.  I AM TRYING TO PAINT THE REAL WORLD I LIVE IN, AS BEAUTIFULLY AS I CAN WITH MY OWN EYES."


JEFFREY SMART


Chac - The Rain God



Manik

Dreamspell: Blue Galactic Hand  (8 Manik), Kin 47

I harmonize in order to know
Modeling healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of magic.

Magic Turtle Day.  Hand represents the galactic/karmic Earth.  Consider that the Earth is a living sphere; it is  the seed of galactic consciousness now sending out its probe to see what it can see of its galactic neighborhood.*


_________________________________________
Cauac


Long Count:  Blue Crystal Storm  (12 Cauac), Kin 259

I dedicate in order to catalyze
Universalizing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of magic.

Call a Crystal Round Table in your community to explore ways of cooperating to implement new, non-polluting energy systems to clear the Earth.*


________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.


Blue Galactic Storm


 

Galactic Storm

Blows blue and warm –

Catalyzing Energy –

Through cosmic Integrity -

Spiraling Stars form

Systems solar –

Harmonics soar –

Beyond Abundance –

This our Birthright –

Destiny – Goal –

Divine Evolution as

Beings of Soul.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment