Saturday, February 12, 2011

White Spectral Dog/White Lunar Wind - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 6



TIME = ART


"I KNOW THE PRICE OF SUCCESS: DEDICATION, HARD WORK AND AN UNREMITTING DEVOTION TO THE THINGS YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPEN."

FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT


Maya Textile


Oc

Dreamspell: White Spectral Dog  (11 Oc), Kin 50

I dissolve in order to love
Releasing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the white galactic spectrum
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Dog is the compassionate one.  Solar birthday of English naturalist Charles Darwin (1809) and Abraham Lincoln(1809), the sixteenth U.S. president.  Both Lincoln and Darwin were pioneers in their respective fields. Also solar birthday of Russian mystic Helena Roerich (1879): "The approaching great epoch is closely connected with the ascendancy of woman..."*


_______________________________________


Ik
Long Count:  White Lunar Wind  (2 Ik), Kin 2

I polarize in order to communicate
Stabilizing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of timelessness.

Kin 2, sum of all occult quartets.  Galactic Signature of Terence McKenna.  McKenna describes 2012, the Omega Point, as a time when we humans will encounter a trans-dimensional object that could include hyper-spectral breakthrough, planetary impact, alien contact, historical metamorphosis, solar explosion and quasar ignition at the galactic core.*


_____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2012.


White Cosmic Dog


Above All –

A true Heart

Endurance knows –



Its violet Flame

Glows in Grace –



Evokes a Sacred

Unconditioned Love –



Within this Light -

All are called to One.


















No comments:

Post a Comment