Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blue Cosmic Storm/Blue Self-Existing Monkey - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 23


TIME = ART

"THERE ARE UNIVERSAL SHAPES TO WHICH EVERYONE IS SUBCONSCIOUSLY CONDITIONED AND TO WHICH THEY CAN RESPOND IF THEIR CONSCIOUS CONTROL DOES NOT SHUT THEM OFF."

HENRY MOORE

Chac, the Rain God



Dreamspell:  Blue Cosmic Storm  (13 Cauac), Kin 39

I endure in order to catalyze
Transcending energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of abundance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

February has an obscure meaning, referring to an ancient roman ceremony involving the reading of entrails.  Blue Storm also corresponds with archetype World-Changer.  In Hindu cosmology Vishnu is generally depicted as a blue being and is known as the preserver of the world, the cosmic order; the unifying and directing principle in a world of diversity.  Galactic signature of the Timeshift, 1992-93.*


____________________________________________



Long Count:  Blue Self-Existing Monkey  (4 Chuen), Kin 251

I define in order to play
Measuring illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.

Monkey signifies magic and illusion.  Isis was both goddess of magic and consort of Osiris, associated with the Star Sirius.  Both the daily kin and psi chrono are tone 4, representing self-existing form and measurement."Measure what is measurable, and make measurable what is not so." (Galileo Galilei)*


________________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.




Blue Cosmic Monkey



Into the wild Sea

I dive –

Into the wild Wave –



One with the open Sky

Am I

One with the open Wing –



Into the Forest green

I wander –

Into a Mountain Spring –



I am One with these –

Sea – Sky – Wood –

Fierce and free like these am I –



The Rhythms of Nature –

Life – Death – Life

Are replicate in me –



For I am the One –

Dancing Magic –

Calling forth the Soul in Thee.





No comments:

Post a Comment