Friday, February 25, 2011

February 24, 2011 White Planetary Wind/White Magnetic Jaguar Wizard - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 18

TIME = ART

"I realized that all the really good ideas I'd ever had came to me while I was milking a cow. So I went back to Iowa."


GRANT WOOD


Temple of the Jaguar, Yucatan, Mexico


Ik

Dreamspell: White Planetary Wind  (10 Ik), Kin 62

I perfect in order to communicate
Producing breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of heart.

Wind communicates spirit.  In the Christian era, the gift of the Holy Spirit to the church at Pentecost was marked by the sound of a mighty rushing wind.  Manifestations of the divine are often accompanied by strong winds. Reading the ripples of the wind across a bowl of water is a form of shamanic divination.*


_________________________________________



Ix

Long Count:  White Magnetic Wizard  (1 Ix), Kin 14

I unify in order to enchant
Attracting receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Galactic signature of the Dalai Lama, "I am open to the guidance of synchronicity, and do not let expectations hinder my path."  Also galactic signature of R.M. Bucke (Cosmic Consciousness): "Cosmic Consciousness is slowly beginning to appear, but will eventually spread widely throughout all of humanity...the universe is so built and ordered that all things work together for the good of each and all, that the foundation principle of the world is what we call love and that the happiness of everyone is in the long run absolutely certain."*



________________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

White Solar Wind



Illusion

Hides Reality –

Mortality and

Immortality –



White Wind

Strips Lie from Truth –

Reducing both

To Bone –



When Skeletons

Drink Tears of Love –

Flesh and Sinew

Grow –



Sacred Forms

Appear unveiled –

Blessed – transfigured –

Unconcealed –


kml





































No comments:

Post a Comment