Friday, February 11, 2011

Red Planetary Moon/Red Magnetic Dragon - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 5



TIME = ART

"WHAT I AM SEEKING IS NOT THE REAL AND NOT THE UNREAL, BUT RATHER THE UNCONSCIOUS, THE MYSTERY OF THE INSTINCTIVE IN THE HUMAN RACE."


AMEDEO MODIGLIANI



Dresden Codex
\
Muluc
Dreamspell: Red Planetary Moon (10 Muluc), Kin 49

I perfect in order to purify
Producing flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of navigation.

Solar birthday of Thomas Alva Edison (1847), American inventor and the first person to record sound in 1877.  Also solar birthday of William Henry Fox Talbot (1800), the English photographer who took the earliest surviving photographs (1835).   Galactic signature of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, who gave up writing the Sherlock Holmes series in 1914 in order to help lead the Society for Psychic Research.*


_______________________________________

Long Count:  Red Magnetic Dragon  (1 Imix), Kin 1

I unify in order to nurture
Attracting being
I seal the input of birth
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Today is a day for rebirth as we begin another 260-day Tzolkin spin.  Mubarak stepped down from the ruler ship of Egypt today, after 18 days of non-violent protest by the Egyptian citizenry.  This marks the day of revolution in Egypt.*


_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

Mexican Moon


Rising Moon –

Radiant as Day –

Like Flowers in May  –

Silently lifting

Your silver Gown

Into the velvet Sky -

Fierce Stars

Hang obscure and faint

Before your Majesty -

Time and Tide

Are Moon’s Domain –

Your Power is complete –

Lady of the evening Light –

Quiet Queen of Night.






















































No comments:

Post a Comment