Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February 20, 2011 White Rhythmic Mirror/White Planetary Dog - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 14

TIME = ART

"PAINTING IS THE GRANDCHILD OF NATURE.  IT IS RELATED TO GOD."

REMBRANDT VAN RIJN


Hunab K'u - One Giver of Movement & Measure


Etznab

Dreamspell: White Rhythmic Mirror (6 Etznab), Kin 58

I organize in order to reflect
Balancing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Galactic signature of Day Out of Time, 2012.  Mirror reflects reality perfectly without distortion or distraction.  Second of 13 clear signs on the tomb lid of Pacal Votan.  Galactic signature of Rembrandt and Swami Satchitananda.


___________________________________________


Oc

Long Count:  White Planetary Dog  (10 Oc), Kin 10

I perfect in order to love
Producing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a polar kin
I extend the white galactic spectrum.

There are 10 letters in Pacal Votan and 10 letters in Telektonon.  10 is the Bode number of the Earth.  The Earth's rotation around its axis creates a strong electromagnetic field.  The wobbling of the Earth's axis creates different perturbations with huge effects on the condition of our planet.*


_____________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2010.

White Cosmic Mirror



Without Poetry

The World ceases



Verses – Revolutions -

Dance her Keeping –

Through an endless

Cosmic Night –



Poetry gives

Spirit Eyes –

In every Provenance –



Paradoxical Marriage –

Word and Image –

Resonant Magic –



Pulsing Light

Awakens Earth –

Singing our Names

In a Chant of Rebirth.

kml

































No comments:

Post a Comment