Sunday, March 10, 2019

Yellow Rhythmic Warrior/ Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 4





6 Cib

Yellow Rhythmic Warrior

I will shock you into Joy –
Enough to slough away
The routine Day
Rendering sacred each Moment
In a heartfelt Hour –

Whenever you forget
Or lose your Self
I will appear –
Exploding unexpectedly
In the Heart of your Mind –
In the Mind of your Heart

If fleeting Greed and Fear
Freeze Creation
I will shake you
To your sacred Roots
With a Thunderbolt of Truth –

Oh, dearest One –
Hear my Words
Ineffable and numinous –
Feed your Soul
With Manna irresistible
Welcome me
For I am Love
Made visible –
Your highest Hope
Revealed
Your greatest Passion fulfilled
Life in Death Am I –
The Resurrection and the Way

Oh, my Beloved
Your Heart beats
To my Rhythm –
Open to receive me
At your Heart’s Door
For I stand and knock
I shall shock you –
Rock and roll you
Into the Fire-stream
Of Destiny –
Arise!

Now is the Time!


©Kleomichele Leeds


CIB



Kin 136: Yellow Rhythmic Warrior


I organize in order to question
Balancing fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.


The purpose of Cosmic History is to imprint into the noosphere those galactic frequencies which arouse a positive image or order of reality into the collective mind.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2018-2019.





The Sacred Tzolk'in 




Svadhistanha Chakra (Kali Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment