Saturday, March 9, 2019

Blue Overtone Eagle/ Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 3






5 Men

Blue Overtone Eagle
Song of Persephone*

Lord of the Underworld –
You captured me, abducted
Overwhelmed and took me down
Down to Darkness and Chaos
Down to the Soul of Night
Down to your Kingdom below us
Down where there is no Light

To the Land of the Dead –
Shades of long ago and might-have-been
Where Obsessions rule, Ghosts live
Old Sins revive and breathe again
Ignorant was I in Ways of Seduction
Masquerading as Love – perfect Prey
For the rapacious Wolf of Desire –
The Eagle of Transformation

In your long gold Chariot
You came for me inevitably –
Now I am Queen of the Underworld
Now I am Priestess of Mystery

When Innocence is Violence bound
Then is a Maiden lost –
And there a Myth is found.


*Persephone, Demeter’s daughter, was abducted by Hades, Lord of the Underworld, and forced to stay with him for four months of the year.

©Kleomichele Leeds



MEN


Kin 135: Blue Overtone Eagle


I empower in order to create
Commanding mind
I seal the output of vision
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of abundance.


The human revolves around its own nucleus and has its own magnetic field, just as a planet does.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2018-2019.







The Sacred Tzolk'in 




Ajna Chakra (Gamma Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment