Thursday, March 28, 2019

White Spectral Wizard/ Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 22






10 Ix

White Spectral Wizard

It isn’t that we quarreled –
Or fought with sharpened Tongue and Fang
Or clawed our Way through Tunnels full of Gloom
Together
No fuming Rage or Thunder
Tore apart our Hearts -
Eros stood silently at Bay
Peeking in on us – standing on Tip -Toe
Watching as we mocked Love’s Glory –

Imitating the sublime State
We moved simultaneously toward
And against each other
The Possibility of US did not
Dawn in Flashes of bright Light –
You spoke of Rockets, saying
“I need others as well as you –
Another instead of you.”

There are Burdens you carry
Awkwardly against your Will
You turn away
Even while approaching –

You balance self-consciously
In order not to fall or disturb
A precarious Equilibrium 

Being January’s Child
I know the two-faced god
Of Ambivalence –
Janus is false fashioned
As you are rudely fake
You give and then abruptly take
Away –

I had little Time
To test the Truth 
To run the Gamut of Emotions
Bequeathed to me
As crown Jewels –
I chose a simple Stone
Of Disenchantment –

I now deny false gods –
Declare that I repair
The bruised Heart within me beating –
The Decision is mine
To make without you
Even as I have been
With you

Awareness breaks with
Waves of Consciousness –
The rhythmic Swell of Knowledge
Builds the natural Bridges of my Soul –
Only forward does my inner Eye direct
As I acquaint myself with myself again –
Without you.


©Kleomichele Leeds




No comments:

Post a Comment