Monday, March 4, 2019

White Cosmic Dog/ Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 26






13 Oc

White Cosmic Dog


My Love –
It is a Part of me apart

Although it dwells within my Heart
Sculpted in Mortality –
It is Immortal sure
Far beyond the Boundary of Life
It does endure

How can Life be ordinary now?
It is by Light infused
Yielding such Vitality
To grow above
And fly apace
The Passages of Time and Space

Conquering all Limitation
False Device and Artifice
Becoming infinitely fine –
Forever.

©Kleomichele Leeds



]
OC



Kin 130: White Cosmic Dog


I endure in order to love
Transcending loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of timelessness.



The cultivation of will provides the direction or force of momentum which helps us to attain higher ends on behalf of the All.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2018-2019.






The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Visshudha Chakra (Alpha Plasma)






No comments:

Post a Comment