Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Blue Solar Storm/ Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 7





9 Cauac


Blue Solar Storm


My Heart is closed for Repairs 
Out to Lunch
Shut down
Boarded up against you

You refuse to give –
Even to the starving Subway Seekers –
To me you give few Words
Weak Affection
A Pittance of Attention

Therefore I will retreat –
Withdraw and free myself
From this Neglect

Until further Notice –
My Heart is closed for Repairs.

©Kleomichele Leeds



CAUAC



Kin 139: Blue Solar Storm


I pulse in order to catalyze
Realizing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of vision.


Cosmic History contains coded keys for the development of transcendental thought forms that surpass the limitations of our present knowledge structures.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2018-2019.









 The Sacred Tzolk'in




Anahata Chakra (Silio Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment