Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Blue Magnetic Monkey/ Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 27






1 Chuen


Blue Magnetic Monkey

Thy laughter is the Rush of Angel Wings
Thy Smile is the Sun on the Horizon
One Call from Thee and my Heart fairly sings
I pray the Songs and Words will ne’er be done
I see in Thee a diamond Star of Night
Lending all its luster to a black Sky
Forever brought from Darkness into Light
By Faith so perfect in its Alibi
I know and trust that you do love me well
For never did a Kiss reveal as much
In its magnetic Pull and tidal Swell
To realms of Peace I flew with one fine Touch.

May Heaven bless this Union wondrous fair
That none could ever separate this Pair.



©Kleomichele Leeds



CHUEN



Kin 131: Blue Magnetic Monkey



I unify in order to play
Attracting illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.



We are pure consciousness within the evolving order of the universe.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2018-2019.







The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Manipura Chakra (LImi Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment