Friday, March 15, 2019

Red Spectral Dragon/ Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 9







11 Imix

Red Spectral Dragon

My Grief –
 I own it as I would
A Dagger plunged
Into my Heart

The Blade would
End my Life
If it were Steel

Yet Sorrow steals
Much more than Breath
From the dancing Soul –

Psychic Wounds
Bleed Tears unceasing –
 Suffering marks
A ground of Being –

Until Eros lands to
Pull the Knife out clean.


©Kleomichele Leeds


IMIX



Kin 141: Red Spectral Dragon


I dissolve in order to nurture
Releasing being
I seal the input of birth
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Let your soul work in harmony with the universal intelligence, as your breath does with the air.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2018-2019.








The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Muladhara Chakra (Seli Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment