Thursday, August 11, 2016

Blue Magnetic Eagle/ Blue Overtone Hand - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 17





Kateri Menominee Head Shot
Kateri Menominee, Chippewa.



Kateri Menominee was born and raised in Michigan. She is a member of the Bay Mills Tribe of Chippewa Indians. She became interested in poetry at an early age and began exploring different mediums of storytelling using writing and sketching as alternatives. She graduated from the Institute of American Indian Arts in 2012 with her Bachelors Degree in Creative Writing and was the first recipient of the M. Scott Momaday Award and recipient of the 2012 Truman Capote Scholarship. She has been published in the Institute of American Indian Arts anthologies such as Radical Enjambment and Birds, And Other Omens as well as in the online literary journal Drunken Boat. Her chapbook of poems, Effigies II which features other IAIA alumni was released in the spring of 2013. She attended the four week writing workshop at Naropa University in Boulder, Colorado in the summer of 2012 and is focusing on obtaining her Masters Degree.*

*https://asusjournal.org/issue-2/kateri-menominee-poetry/



Geomancy


I am told my body is the atlas
inside the rivers that run through
the geography of my hands.

But, I have heard different.

We went to Starbuck’s where
you worked, and while I drank
my coffee, you poured alchemy

in my cup, a cap full of
crystallized wine.

You explained to me how the earth
is rotating around the bend of my heart,
up through the opening in my chest cavity,

wide, collapsing.

A place where my clots are like stars
that fill the constellations in my wrist,
where there is a waterfall of blood

pulling the planets to rotation.

You told me to create words from alloy,
to copper for my voice. That these words
will rise and fall in and out of the strands

of my hair only to purge stomach, to open
this garden where it will shape flowers
carved into the curl of my back.*

by Kateri Menominee

*http://www.drunkenboat.com/db15/kateri-menominee



MEN



Kin 235: Blue Magnetic Eagle


I unify in order to create
Attracting mind
I seal the output of vision
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.


There is a way of tuning into and using number matrices in relation to the synchronic order to create a mental force field to shift the world hologram.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2016-2017,







The Sacred Tzolk'in 




Ajna Chakra (Gamma Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment