Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Red Cosmic Dragon/ Red Self-Existing Skywalker - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 24






The elements on the head of this dragon are supposedly instruments of self-sacrifice.
 They are found at the base of the supernatural tree displayed as a "cross" on Palenque temples.




Red Cosmic Dragon

Make of me
A melody of Images
A procurer of the transcendent Word
Make of me
A Messenger
Who gathers beauty in the World
And bestows it upon all
Whom I encounter

Make of my Life
A living Prayer
A healing balm and Blessing

Fill my time with Treasure
Let Joy be my Garment
And Forgiveness my nourishment
May the Skywalkers explore
The vastness of my Heart –
And the Mansions of my Soul.

©Kleomichele Leeds




IMIX



Kin 221: Red Cosmic Dragon


I endure in order to nurture
Transcending being
I seal the input of birth
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of life force.



By adopting a crystal for personal use, the crystalline frequencies can be absorbed by our psycho-sensory system, while our brain waves and bio-psychic radiation are received and stored by the crystal.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in 




Ajna Chakra  (Gamma Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment