Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Blue Magnetic Eagle/ Blue Overtone Hand - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 10







On exhibit in at Palisades Museum of Prehistory, Washington, D.C.is a Mayan limestone engraving of a royal with a wispy mustache and beard.






Blue Magnetic Eagle

From the high aerie
I rise and soar
To explore the crystal sky
Honing my eye to Land below

Of the Highland am I born -
Pine and Birch my lair
Over cool Water I wheel and climb
Through limpid mountain Air

 Blue Eagle am I
Rapturous Raptor -
Farsighted Seer of Visions
And Dreams of Future Past. 

©Kleomichele Leeds




MEN



Kin 235: Blue Magnetic Eagle


I unify in order to create
Attracting mind
I seal the output of vision
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.


There is a way of tuning into and using number matrices in relation to the synchronic order
to create a mental force field to shift the world hologram.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.







The Sacred Tzolk'in 




Ajna Chakra  (Gamma Plasma)















No comments:

Post a Comment