Thursday, November 5, 2015

Yellow Galactic Warrior/ Yellow Crystal Star - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 19






Codex Excerpts.
www.ProyectoLatina.com




Yellow Resonant Warrior
“Cinderella”

I mop and sweep
I dust and weep
I scour, scrub and fill the Pail
I polish the Knives and Spoons and Forks –
I’m thin and pale
From Overwork!
I wipe and wash
I dry and try
To keep my rough Hands soft
I clean and iron
Hustle and bustle
To chase the Dirt away –
I am tired and mired
In Cobwebs and Motes
Floating in vacuumed Air –
I clean the Silver
Hang out the Wash
I bleach and then
Reach for More –
I straighten the Rugs
And change the Sheets –
Fluffing and folding –
Keeping Mice at bay

Did I say Mice?
Hooray!
My Coach is on the way.


©Kleomichele Leeds



CIB


Kin 216: Yellow Galactic Warrior


I harmonize in order to question
Modeling fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of universal fire.


Time/space is a function of different creation matrices which can be mathematically and geometrically postulated.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon., 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Visshudha Chakra  (Alpha Plasma)






No comments:

Post a Comment