Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday, April 12, 2012 White Rhythmic Wizard/ White Planetary World-Bridger - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 9



TIME = ART





Jaguar Temple, Yucatan, Mexico




IX


Dreamspell:  White Rhythmic Wizard  (6 Ix), Kin 214


I organize in order to enchant
Balancing receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Galactic return of this year's galactic signature, White Rhythmic Wizard.*



________________________________


CIMI

Long Count:  White Planetary World-Bridger  (10 Cimi), Kin 166


I perfect in order to equalize
Producing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of timelessness.

Manifest equality.  Remember Mars.  Galactic signature of John F. Kennedy, Paul Cezanne and Janis Joplin.*


______________________________________



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment