Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blue Spectral Storm/ Blue Lunar Monkey - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 14




TIME = ART



Codex Madrid



CAUAC

Dreamspell:  Blue Spectral Storm  (11 Cauac), Kin 219


I dissolve in order to catalyze
Releasing energy
 I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Spectral Storm releases energy and completes codon 53: evolving Cube Journey day 8: Star Art power.  "The progress of an artist is a continual self-sacrifice, a continual extinction of personality."  (T.S. Eliot, Tradition and the Individual Talent, 1919).*


__________________________________


CHUEN

Long Count:  Blue Lunar Monkey  (2 Chuen), Kin 171


I polarize in order to play
Stabilizing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of abundance.

Monkey Magic.  Lunar Monkey plays with time.*


__________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.














No comments:

Post a Comment