Saturday, April 14, 2012

Yellow Galactic Warrior/ Yellow Crystal Star - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 11



TIME =ART






Bonampak Mural, Chiapas, Mexico




CIB
  

Dreamspell:  Yellow Galactic Warrior (8 Cib), Kin 216


I harmonize in order to question
Modeling fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of universal fire.


Ancient Greek writing claims that there were exactly 216 years between the incarnations of Pythagoras.  As 6 cubed, 216 is the perfect cube.  Baisakhi New Year, one of the most significant holidays of the Sikh religion.  Galactic signature of Eleanor Roosevelt and Malcolm X: "A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything."  Cube Journey day 5: Serpent Sex power.*

www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.weusecoins.com

________________________________


LAMAT


Long Count:  Yellow Crystal Star  (12 Lamat), Kin 168


I dedicate in order to beautify
Universalizing art
I seal the store of elegance
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of universal fire
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.

Kin 168 is divisible by 12 (x 14) and 28 (x 6), a highly harmonic frequency in the ancient Mayan eclipse cycles, a high frequency of solar and lunar eclipses occurred on 12 Lamat (12 Star).*


_______________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment