Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday, April 2, 2012 Yellow Solar Seed/ Yellow Cosmic Warrior - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 27




TIME = ART



Hunab K'u, Galactic Butterfly




KAN


Dreamspell: Yellow Solar Seed (9 Kan), Kin 204


I pulse in order to target
Realizing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of universal fire.


Magic Turtle Day. Galactic signature of Nicholas Roerich, Russian artist and mystic and founder of the Reorich Peace Pact.  Roerich was also a vegetarian, which he said was brought about by his paintings,"...I cannot even destroy a painting, which is not alive.  How can I destroy a living being for my food? And if I can destroy a lion or a tiger, then why not destroy a man?"*

www.lawoftime.org
www.13moon.com
www.emergent-culture.com
www.weusecoins.com

______________________________________


CIB

Long Count: Yellow Cosmic Warrior  (13 Cib), Kin 156

I endure in order question
Transcending fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of universal fire.

Galactic signature of Ban Ki-Moon, Secretary General of the UN.*


____________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.






No comments:

Post a Comment