Friday, April 13, 2012

Blue Resonant Eagle/ Blue Spectral Hand - Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 10






TIME = ART



Madrid Codex



MEN


Dreamspell:  Blue Resonant Eagle  (7 Men), Kin 215

I channel in order to create
Inspiring mind
I seal the output of vision
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.

Galactic signature of Rael (Claude Vorilhon), French founder and leader of UFO religion, Raelism.  cube Journey day 4: Seed Flowering power.*


____________________________________




Long Count: Blue Spectral Hand  (11 Manik), Kin 167


I dissolve in order to know
Releasing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Galactic signature of Jean Houston, pop artist Roy Lichtenstein and Indian saint Mata Amritanandamayi  (Ammachi):  "My children should pray for the peace and welfare of one and all, rather than indulging in outward exhibition."*


________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.




No comments:

Post a Comment