Friday, September 2, 2011

Yellow Overtone Human/ Yellow Solar Seed - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 11




TIME = ART


"PAINTING IS A WAY OF BEING."

JACKSON POLLOCK

Shimmering Substance
_______________________________________


Crop Circle
________________________


EB



Dreamspell: Yellow Overtone Human (5 Eb), Kin 252


I empower in order to influence
Commanding wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of universal fire.

252 = 21 x 12.  Tenth Month of the Celtic Tree Calendar - "Muin" (Vine).  Galactic Signature of Robert Graves, founder of the Celtic Tree calendar.  On this day in 1752 (Kin 97) the Julian calendar was used in Britain and the Colonies for the last time.  This calendar change became know as the 12-day sleep.  Millions of people in England went to sleep on 2 September Julian calendar and woke up on 14 September Gregorian calendar, due to the British Calendar Act of 1751.  2012 will be exactly 260 years since the Big Sleep.  Time to wake up!  Cube Journey day 4: Serpent Sex power.*


__________________________________________



KAN



Long Count: Yellow Solar Seed (9 Kan), Kin 204

I pulse in order to target
Realizing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of universal fire.

Galactic signature of Nicholas Reorich, Russian artist and mystic and founder of the Roerich Peace Pact.  Roerich was also a vegetarian, which he said was brought about by his paintings: "...I cannot even destroy a painting which is not alive.  How can I destroy a living being for my food?  And if I can destroy a lion or a tiger, then why not destroy a man?"*


_________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment