Saturday, September 24, 2011

White Magnetic Wizard/ White Overtone World-Bridger - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 5




TIME = ART

Mayan Ball Players
_____________________________



IX


Dreamspell:  White Magnetic Wizard  (1 Ix), Kin 14

I unify in order to enchant
Attracting receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.

On this day in 622 the Prophet Muhammad completed his Hijra from Mecca to Medina (Kin 29).  Today is also Heritage Day (Shaka Day) when South Africans celebrate the diverse cultural heritage that makes up a "rainbow nation" (as coined by Archbishop Desmond Tutu).*


______________________________________



CIMI


Long Count: White Overtone World-Bridger  (5 Cimi), Kin 226 

I empower in order to equalize
Commanding opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of timelessness.

Galactic signature of Maya Angelou and Saint Francis of Assisi.*


___________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment