Friday, September 23, 2011

Red Cosmic Skywalker/ Red Self-Existing Serpent - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 4





TIME = ART


"I WANT TO TOUCH PEOPLE WITH MY ART.  I WANT THEM TO SAY 'HE FEELS DEEPLY, HE FEELS TENDERLY.' "

VINCENT VAN  GOGH




The Red Vineyard
_________________________________________



BEN




Dreamspell: Red Cosmic Skywalker  (13 Ben), Kin 13

I endure in order to explore
Transcending wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of navigation.

Equinox (Autumn Northern ad Spring Southern Hemispheres), Mabon (N. Hemisphere), Ostara (S. Hemisphere) (Wiccan).  Neptune discovered (9/23/1846, Kin 108).  There are 13 vertical columns in the Tzolkin matrix.  Consider that through the medium of universal cosmic time the Earth, the Sun and every star, constellation and galaxy is coordinated by the synchronic 13:20 frequency of time.  We can consciously activate this frequency by mentally engaging this matrix.*


________________________________________






Long Count:  Red Self-Existing Serpent (4 Chicchan), Kin 225

I define in order to survive
Measuring instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a polar kin
I convert the red galactic spectrum.

Serpent corresponds to lost or destroyed planet Maldek (now know as the Asteroid Belt). The Bode number for Maldek is 28. On March 1, 1854, R. Luther discovered a large main asteroid between Mars and Jupiter and named it 28 Bellona. (Bellona is a goddess of war and this asteroid was named to mark the beginning of the Crimean war).*


________________________________________


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment