Sunday, September 4, 2011

Saturday, September 3, 2011 Red Rhythmic Skywalker/ Red Planetary Serpent - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 12



TIME = ART


Dresden Codex
___________________________

BEN




Dreamspell:  Red Rhythmic Skywalker  (6 Ben), Kin 253

I organize in order to explore
Balancing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Today's Elder Futhark Rune: Daggaz is the "daybreak meditation that refines the timespace."  The period of early dawn is the best time to meditate and program your day.  At this time the mind is clearest, making it the perfect time to receive the highest cosmic energies.  Cube Journey day 6: Worldbridger Death power.  Release all that does not serve the highest.*



___________________________________




  

CHICCHAN







Long Count:  Red Planetary Serpent  (10 Chicchan), Kin 205

I perfect in order to survive
Producing instinct
I seal the store of life force
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of space
I am a polar kin
I extend the red galactic spectrum.

Spirit Tower.  Rainbow Bridge Meditation.  Planetary Serpent, Maldek.  If a solar system and its planets represent a unified harmony and a note or more is removed or distorted, then what happens to the evolution of life and consciousness"  Is it not affected?  The anaconda, one of the world's largest snakes, gives birth to its young instead of laying eggs.*


_________________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment