Sunday, September 4, 2011

White Resonant Wizard/ White Spectral World-Bridger - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 254



TIME = ART



Zoomorphic Sculpture
_____________________________



IX

Dreamspell: White Resonant Wizard  (7 Ix)

I channel in order to enchant
Inspiring receptivity
I seal the output of timelessness
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of death.

7 Wizard completed the seventh year of prophecy of Pacal Votan (1999-2000).  Today is tone 7 and solar seal 14 (2 x 7).  In the Old Testament, Lamech, father of Noah lived for 777 years.  Lamech was born 7 generations after Adam and was the son of Methuselah.  Cube Journey day 7: Hand Accomplishment power.*


_____________________________________



CIMI

Long Count: White Spectral World-Bridger  (11 Cimi), Kin 207

I dissolve in order to equalize
Releasing opportunity
I seal the store of death
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.

Galactic signature of Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese Zen Buddhist monk and author.*


__________________________________

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2011-2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment