Friday, February 13, 2015

Blue Electric Monkey/ Blue Resonant Night - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 7




Self Portait with Monkey. Frida Kahlo.  1938.


Blue Electric Monkey 

Light plays
Upon a vast and rhythmic Sea –
Waves display Unity
Within Diversity –

Spectral Magic’s
On the Rise –
Elementals organize –
 Power doubles

Paradox reflects Eternity –
The Beginning ends –
The End begins again.


©Kleomichele Leeds

CHUEN



Kin 211: Blue Electric Monkey

I activate in order to play
Bonding illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of vision
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


The Bodhisattva strives to penetrate the place where the aspiration to enlightenment and the memory of the original covenant is located.*


*The Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.









Anahata Chakra


No comments:

Post a Comment