Tuesday, February 24, 2015

White Magnetic Wind/ White Overtone Wizard - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 18





Communion. Frank Howell. 1985.



A Change of Wind

On the eighth day he coined the word “alone”
and saw that it was as good as everything else.
A yellow school bus rattled down the lane,
a wind blew in a drainpipe, strong, mellifluous.


I brought two empty crates to the parking lot,
watched neighbors with briefcases and car keys.
At noon a mailman passed by where I sat
invisible, like a tree among trees.


Why, why, I asked. I wanted to know why,
but only scared a squirrel that dropped his acorn
when my voice broke silence unexpectedly—
a white noise in a wireless telephone.


My club soda went flat in the bottle. With a spit
of rain, a wind blew again from the lake.
I raised my index finger and touched it,
pleading, give me a break, give me a break.


KATIA KAPOVICH




IK


Kin 222: White Magnetic Wind

I unify in order to communicate
Attracting breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


The human learns through attempts to align patterns of intelligence with the experience of the patterns perceived in the phenomenal world. The same process that creates nature creates the human, since the human is nature.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.










Svadhistanha Chakra


No comments:

Post a Comment