Sunday, February 22, 2015

Yellow Crystal Sun/ Yellow Electric Human - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 16





Aztec Sun Stone Calendar. Mexico.



I Sing the Body Electric

1.

I sing the body electric,
The armies of those I love engirth me and I engirth them,
They will not let me off till I go with them, respond to them,
And discorrupt them, and charge them full with the charge of the soul.
Was it doubted that those who corrupt their own bodies conceal themselves?
And if those who defile the living are as bad as they who defile the dead?
And if the body does not do fully as much as the soul?
And if the body were not the soul, what is the soul?


Walt Whitman


AHAU



Kin 220: Yellow Electric Sun


I dedicate in order to enlighten
Universalizing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of free will.


Everything that comes into being mutates mutates at precise moments in a synchronized timing process which is governed by the Law of Time.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.








Muladhara Chakra







No comments:

Post a Comment