Friday, January 9, 2015

Yellow Resonant Warrior/ Yellow Spectral Star - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 28




Rainbow Warrior.


Ring of Fire


I set down
A Ring of Fire –

 The Bone
The Feather and the Cone
My Territory mark –

 In darkness
I lay waiting
 Still – until

You cross
The confines
Of my Heart –

The Ring of my Wondering
The Ring of my Wandering

You brave the Limits
Of my Rage –

My Childhood dies –
 Fear falls as well

True Love speaks -
You broke the Spell.


©Kleomichele Leeds

CIB


Kin 176: Yellow Resonant Warrior

I channel in order to question
Inspiring fearlessness
I seal the output of intelligence
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of elegance
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Infinity is the mind of God or the instantaneous, all-encompassing inter-dimensional space, full with the telepathically structured programs of existence.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.








Anahata Chakra









No comments:

Post a Comment