Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Yellow Spectral Sun/ Yellow Lunar Human - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 4



Sarcophagus Lid of Pacal Votan. Palenque. Yucatan.


The Sunset

Then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all,

 and round about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world.

 And while I stood there I saw more than I can tell and I understood more than I saw;

 for I was seeing in a sacred manner the shapes of all things in the spirit, 

and the shape of all shapes as they must live together like one being.

And I say the sacred hoop of my people was one of the many hoops that made one circle, 

wide as daylight and as starlight,

 and in the center grew one mighty flowering tree

 to shelter all the children of one mother and one father.

 And I saw that it was holy...

But anywhere is the center of the world.


Black Elk, Oglala Sioux Medicine Man




AHAU



Kin 180: Yellow Spectral Sun

I dissolve in order to enlighten
Releasing life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the yellow galactic Spectrum.


That which is hidden or non-manifest exists in a world beyond human perception, which we know as the imaginal world.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.












Svadhistana Chakra










No comments:

Post a Comment