Saturday, January 24, 2015

Blue Solar Monkey/ Blue Cosmic Night - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 15




Mandelbrot Fractal



Blue Solar Monkey


Into the wild Sea
I dive –
Into the wild Wave 

One with the open Sky
Am I
One with an open Wing –

Into the Forest green
I wander –
Into a mountain Spring 

I am One with these –
Sea – Sky and Wood –
Fierce and free like these am I 

The Rhythm of Nature –
Life – Death – Life
Is replicate in me –

For I am One
Dancing Magic –
Calling forth the Soul in Thee.


©Kleomichele Leeds

CHUEN



Kin 191: Blue Solar Monkey


I pulse in order to play
Realizing illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.


Birth date of Volum Votan.  Resonance is the underlying structure of unification.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.

















Sahasrara Chakra



No comments:

Post a Comment