Saturday, January 17, 2015

Yellow Lunar Seed/ Yellow Rhythmic Warrior - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 8


Centeotl, the Corn God.


Yellow Lunar Seed 


Yellow Crystal
Seeds the Cube –

  Divinity flowers into
Infinite Variety –

 Symphonies of Light 
Sing us into Life –

Thus begins another Round –
Ritual creates Consciousness on Earth

 Soul embodies Form
Sanctifying sacred Birth.


©Kleomichele Leeds

KAN



Kin 184: Yellow Lunar Seed


I polarize in order to target
Stabilizing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Patience brings forth the cultivation of humility, and the quality of self-sacrifice; it tempers aggression and dissolves the state of self-righteousness.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.









Sahasrara Chakra


No comments:

Post a Comment