Monday, April 15, 2019

Yellow Electric Human/ Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 12






3 Eb

Yellow Electric Human
(A Sonnet Shakespearean)


Oh Muse, oh Husband, may you be the same
That I need only look to One for all
Allow my Marriage to yield more than Name
As Adam cherished Eve before the Fall
Dear Muse, dear Husband, if it be your will
May well our Union celebrated be
While we raise Progeny of Ink and Quill
Prolific now but more so presently
We’ll populate the earth with measured Feet –
Not Human merely but also in Verse
Verse whose noble Lines inspire not Deceit –
But Love and Honor o’er the Universe

When so my musing husbanded shall be –
None other would I bow before but Thee.



©Kleomichele Leeds




EB



Kin 173: Yellow Electric Human

I activate in order to influence
Bonding wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of intelligence.


85th Anniversary of the Roerich Peace Pact (1935). The purpose of practicing the synchronic order is to track multiple cycles and become aware of the synchronization of multiple cycles as different levels, stages of power of consciousness.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2018-2019.






The Sacred Tzolk'in 




Visshudha Chakra (Alpha Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment