Monday, April 22, 2019

Blue Planetary Storm/ Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 19







10 Cauac


Blue Planetary Storm


I am dismembered
Like Osiris –

Parts of me scattered
O’er Land and Sea

A great Lineage of Gods
Precedes and supersedes me –

Dionysus, Orpheus –
Every sacred King

Where is my Beloved?
Is she gone forever?

Is she willing to (re)collect
Me Piece by Piece?

Re-Member me, my blessed Twin –
Redeem me out of Chaos into Song!


©Kleomichele Leeds




Our Earth - Our Cerulean Pearl




CAUAC



Kin 179: Blue Planetary Storm


I perfect in order to catalyze
Producing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.


The purpose of physical/emotional purification is to attune with the pure electronic plane of fifth-dimensional being.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2018-2019.





The Sacred Tzolk'in




Visshudha Chakra (Alpha Plasma)



No comments:

Post a Comment