Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Red Self-Existing Skywalker/ Planetary Dog Moon of Manifestation, Day 13






4 Ben

Red Self-Existing Skywalker

 I can almost hear
My Soul walking –
She was crippled – lame
Limping about –
Slouching toward Bethlehem
In Grief and  Pain

Separated from Splendor –
Spending Days cramped  
In over-crowded Places –
In small guarded Spaces

Signs and Symbols shout –
Translating the Unconscious
Into Consciousness –
Crushing the overarching Power
Of the Patriarchy
To miss the Point entirely

Oh, my waking, walking Soul – my Guide –
Let us prance and dance with Ease
Like a fat elm in a strong Breeze –
My Heart beats to the Rhythm of your Stride.


©Kleomichele Leeds



     
Aguateca Jade Pectoral




BEN



Kin 173: Red Self-Existing Skywalker


I define in order to explore
Measuring wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of universal water
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Our lives, and all that we perceive in the phenomenal world, are the articulations of specific cycles of time.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2018-2019.










The Sacred Tzolk'in



   Manipura Chakra (Limi Plasma)   




No comments:

Post a Comment