Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Yellow Lunar Seed/ Yellow Rhythmic Warrior - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 23





Chief Low Dog, Sioux by Louis Shipshee





Low Dog, (Lakota:Sunka Kucigala or Xunka Kuciyedano) (c.1846-1894) was an Oglala Lakota chief who fought with Sitting Bull at the Little Bighorn.

He became a war chief at age 14. After surrendering in 1881, he lived at Standing Rock Agency.

Low Dog's account of the Battle of the Little Bighorn was published in the Leavenworth, Kansas Weekly Times of August 18, 1881:

"At that time we had no thought that we would ever fight the whites. Then I heard some people talking that the chief of the white men wanted the Indians to live where he ordered and do as he said, and he would feed and clothe them. I was called into council with the chief and wise men, and we had a talk about that. My judgment was why should I allow any man to support me against my will anywhere, so long as I have hands and as long as I am an able man, not a boy. Little I thought then that I would have to fight the white man, or do as he should tell me. When it began to be plain that we would have to yield or fight, we had a great many councils. I said, why should I be kept as an humble man, when I am a brave warrior and on my own lands? The game is mine, and the hills, and the valleys, and the white man has no right to say where I shall go or what I shall do. If any white man tries to destroy my property, or take my lands, I will take my gun, get on my horse, and go punish him. I never thought that I would have to change that view. But at last I saw that if I wished to do good to my nation, I would have to do it by wise thinking and not so much fighting. Now, I want to learn the white man's way, for I see that he is stronger than we are, and that his government is better than ours."

www.wikipedia.com



KAN



Kin 184: Yellow Lunar Seed


I polarize in order to target
Stabilizing awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the lunar tone of challenge
I am guided by the power of intelligence
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


The distinction that keeps most people from realizing their potential is that we live in a state of mental oppression and intimidation.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.







The Sacred Tzolk'in






Muladhara Chakra (Seli Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment