Thursday, June 9, 2016

Yellow Electric Human/ Yellow Resonant Seed - Crystal Rabbit Moon of Cooperation, Day 11






Thomas Poolaw


Born in 1959 and currently residing in Norman, Okla., Tom Poolaw works primarily with acrylics and digital images. He was heavily influenced by his grandfather, Horace Poolaw, a photographer.

He prefers to let his work unfold rather than knowing what it will look like at the finish. “Process is the focus of my work. I choose formats and situations that encourage spontaneity and experimentation. The journey must be exciting and inspired. I want to produce something nearer to poetry than documentation.

“My work usually deals with Native American subject matter expressed in a contemporary manner. It doesn’t always have to, but that’s who I am and where I come from. I hope the work reflects the status of today’s Native American individual, that is complex, modern and spiritual.”


nativeamericannetroots.net



EB


Kin 172: Yellow Electric Human


I activate in order to influence
Bonding wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of intelligence.



Manage all your actions, words and thoughts accordingly since you can at any moment quit life.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in




Svadhistana Chakra  (Kali Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment