Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Yellow Rhythmic Human/ Yellow Planetary Seed - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 4






Bonampak Mural. Chiapas. Mexico.



 Yellow Rhythmic Human

I am Salome
And Solomon –
 Lebanon and Egypt
Palestine and Yemen
I am Fatima
Priestess of the East
Morocco am I 
Ethiopia and Crete –
I am Goddess
Serpent-handed
Serpent-haired –
I am Alhambra
Athens – Turkey
The Levant –
I am the Oriental Dance
Algeria am I –
Tunis and Baghdad
The Emirates
And Israel
I am the wine-dark Sea –
 The Mediterranean –
  Gulfs of Aqaba and Persia –
Petra and Peninsula
I am Jordan 
Libya – Sudan
Macedonia –
Armenia and Oman –
I am la Grèque ancienne –
I am She –
 Terpsichore.*

*Terpsichore: the ancient Greek Muse, Goddess of Music and Dance.


(c)Kleomichele Leeds


EB



Kin 32: Yellow Rhythmic Human


I organize in order to influence
Balancing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled.



If you want to study something purely, you have to remove yourself from it for a period of time.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.










Svadhistana Chakra (Kali Plasma)



No comments:

Post a Comment