Saturday, May 23, 2015

White Spectral Dog/ White Lunar Wind - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 22








Dog and Monkey. Photo (c) Justin Kerr. Guatemala. 2001.




White Spectral Dog


Above All, the true Heart
Liberation knows


Its violet Flame 
Glows in Grace


Evokes a Sacred 
Unconditioned Love


Beneath this Light
All dissolves to One.




©Kleomichele Leeds


OC


Kin 50: White Spectral Dog


I dissolve in order to love
Releasing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin. 
I transport the white galactic spectrum
I am a galactic Activation portal.
Enter me.



Magic Turtle Day.  The Law of Time is an ever-evolving system of symbolic correspondences that, when practiced, telepathically rearrange the mind.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.








Sahasrara Chakra (Dali Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment