Sunday, May 3, 2015

White Self-Existing Dog/ White Galactic Wind - Spectral Serpent Moon of Liberation, Day 2








Boy with Colima dogs. Mexico.



 White Self-Existing Dog 

Radiant newbornChild of Dawn

Love eternalShows the Way

Loyalty makesBright the Day

Endless Heart
Reflects white Light –
Veiling
Amaranthine Night.



©Kleomichele Leeds


OC


Kin 30: White Self-Existing Dog


I define in order to love
Measuring loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of death
I am a polar kin
I convert the white galactic spectrum.



The Earth, the stars, the Sun and all the planets are ultimately divine creation thought-forms emanated from a Central Source.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.









Muladhara Chakra (Seli Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment